Monday, August 19, 2013

Brian Wilson is Back

From the very beginning, I thought this was a bad trade.  Not as bad as the Brandon League trade (while injured), but I was concerned.  I never trusted Jeff Kent the Dodger, just like the Yankees never trusted Youkilis.  How many traitors to their own team have had success with their rival?

Few.  That's the answer.  Ask Josh Hamilton.  While I loved him when Showtime followed the Giants two years ago, I was mostly concerned with how The Machine would do once it left the City by the Gay.  I've heard tales of him sending BBMs doing coke off a hooker's tramp stamp, but that is the most alarming thing.  Those stories were about BBMs, not Snapchats.  This guy is old news, and I hope he doesn't mess with the Dodgers already media-crazed clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment