Friday, August 22, 2014

50 Cent Says Floyd Mayweather Can't Read, Is Correct



50 Cent threw down this "challenge" yesterday, and I incorrectly thought he was just sick of the Ice Bucket videos.  My roommate reminded me that they have been beefing for years, which I knew nothing about.  After a very small investigation, it seems Mayweather refused to pay for his part of the new TMT (The Money Team) Promotions.  50 Cent, who renamed his new independent venture SMS Promotions, is rightfully still heated about the "seven figures" Floyd supposedly owes him.  I believe 50 Cent wholeheartedly, especially since Floyd Mayweather is about as trustworthy as Al Sharpton. Long story not short enough, 50 Cent knows Floyd Mayweather can't read.  Here's proof.



Offering someone $750,000 to record themselves reading one page of a book while knowing full well they can't read is some next level hate.  The fire and vitriol I spew on these pages have nothing on 50 Cent's Master Troll status.  He then upped the ante with his next Instagram, hilariously downgrading the reading level to Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat," but the Kimmel part has to be a non-starter.


In other news, Snoop Dogg went on a rant about how much he hates Steelers OC Todd Haley.  No one is going to disagree with Snoop's assessment, as Todd Haley is almost as bad a play caller as Brian Schottenheimer or Lane Kiffin.  I would've lost my ass betting Snoop was a Raiders fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment