Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Duracell Commercials Are Complete Bullshit




You know what really grinds my gears?  I complimented Duracell on their ad campaign last season, and then they decide to wash away all of that goodwill by releasing this insanely dumb & condescending commercial.  Any real football fan knows it's complete bullshit that an offensive / defensive coordinator would be allowed to talk to their quarterback / linebacker at all times.  The headset inside the helmet shuts off with 15 seconds left on the play clock, and whether you thought it was 10 or 15 seconds, this commercial assumes that all fans are dumb enough not to notice. 



And I giggled a little the other day when I remembered this video.  Out of all the penalties in the preseason, I still haven't heard one of these called yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment