Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Which Girl Would You Choose?



I saw Barstool posted the above video of this chick absolutely destroying the mechanical bull, and it got me to thinking...  Is this the sexiest fully-clothed video of all time?  I had to reach into the back of my memory for the next hottest clothed video of the hula hoop chick.  After watching the beezy on the mechanical bull a few times, I'm convinced she works at this bar and puts on this show on the reg.  The hula hoop milf looks more natural with her moves, but the inherent sluttiness of riding the bull shines through and just screams sex right in your face.  And the reverse cowgirl was entirely unnecessary but probably the best part.



And this is the funniest Ice "Bucket" Challenge I've seen yet.

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. Also that chick's hula hoop moves are insane!!!

    ReplyDelete