Monday, August 11, 2014

Robert Flores Drops Amazing F Bomb



Just one of the clearest and least accidental sounding F bombs in ESPN history.  It almost seems like it was on the teleprompter.  Chip Kelly having a special moment with his headset is extra weird, and this Dish commercial with Matt Leinart & the Boz made me laugh.  I had to look up Heath Shuler, thankfully now a defunct Democratic congressman from North Carolina after being ranked the 4th largest NFL Draft bust of all time. How much do you think Leinart was paid for this self-deprecating role in this meaningless commercial?  $25-50K?  I'm not sure I would voluntarily jump into a commercial that labels me a complete bust, but I also don't think Blake Griffin shouldn't be the only supporting Bryn Cameron's whoreish lifestyle.



No comments:

Post a Comment