Friday, August 8, 2014

Lots Of Stuff Going Into The Weekend



Listening to Swaggy P's Mom in this video is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.  "He don't want to get in the sand, he boojee."  After a quick check of Urban Dictionary, I found out "boojee" is jive for bourgeois.  That's some ghetto-fabulous shit if I've ever heard it.


Gruden decides to put some Hooters girls through training camp, and it's fairly boobtastic.  Somehow the only thing I came away with is the need to know how many of those Hooters girls Chucky groped and/or banged on that football field.  He has crazy eyes at least twice in the video, and at other parts he seemed like a guy who had just B'd his L on some T's. 



Jason Sudeikis returns as coach Ted Lasso in the better rendition of this joke for NBC.  Last year's version was okay, but they had a lot more material to work with after the World Cup this summer.  I'm still waiting for the Jags to be relegated, making way for Alabama to take their spot in the AFC South.  You may think that I'm joking, but then you should read this NY Times article about the NCAA rule changes from yesterday.



And then by popular demand, this pube-faced Michigan bro gives one of the greatest local news tv post-party interviews of all time.  It's up there with my all-time favorite post-party interview, "I'm not taking off my glasses."  The cameraman panning to the passed out kid is about as good as it gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment