Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Varsity Blues: Oral History



NFL.com just posted the oral history of Varsity Blues, and its well worth your time to see how this Hollywood classic actually came to be.  I mentioned my true feelings for Varsity Blues back in January for the 15th Anniversary.  On a somewhat related note, DirecTV reached a deal with the SEC Network / ESPN yesterday.  I took it upon myself to call to complain about the Pac-12 Network getting stonewalled for 2 years and the lack of the Dodgers channel while the company headquarters is ironically located in Los Angeles.  They gave me Sunday Ticket for free, so I recommend bitching to all DirecTV customers out there.  And this fake yet awkwardly accurate SEC Network programming schedule made me laugh this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment