Friday, September 5, 2014

100K Pageviews & TGIF Roundup


Snoop Dogg donated these awesome new all black uniforms to his alma mater, the Long Beach Poly Jackrabbits.  Ironically, his son is attending powerhouse Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas, but he's got enough cash to go around.  The internet says Snoop is worth $120 million, so I'm guessing it's somewhere around $100 mil after all of the chronic has been accounted for.

Zack Greinke has always rubbed me the wrong way, so I shouldn't have been surprised by these narcissistic quotes from him. "There were guys I played with that were so stupid that they're really good, because their mind never gets in the way."  Gotta love that line.  Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back, Zack.  You're clearly just too smart for your own good.  Greg Maddux never had a problem with being smarter than the batter he was facing.  In other news, this Onion article headline hits the nail right on the head.


I put $20 on Gael Monfils to upset Federer last night, only to reverse jinx my own bet on double match point for Monfils by saying "Federer can't last 5 sets."  No one to blame but myself, but that Monfils backhand was in the air forever.  He never had a chance after that.  FML.  I saw that Tim Tebow has been drafted onto more fantasy football teams than Chad Henne, the Jaguars starter.  This defensive lineman for Eastern Michigan is my favorite person on the All Name Team this year.


Here are a couple of tweets that made me laugh this week.  I couldn't think of a better place to be associated with A-Rod, and I've literally never heard of Lamar University.  Kenny Hill better not play the 2nd half.



And some videos to take you into the weekend.  Ike Taylor reading "... lol jk" made me laugh the hardest.  Tony Reali's goodbye to PTI is just fun to get a look behind the curtain at ESPN.




No comments:

Post a Comment