Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kris Jenner (Then Kardashian) Covers "I Love LA"



On the way the see Kershaw clinch the NL West with 3 buddies last night, Randy Newman's classic "I Love LA" came on coming out of a radio commercial.  I laughed and told them that the song will forever remind me of Kris Kardashian Jenner's cover of the song with "I Love My Friends."  I got 3 blank stares back at me.  I don't know how this video never got more play, but OJ scaring me at the 3:22 mark followed up quickly by a few very strange faces is reason enough to suffer through the whole thing.  It's ironic to think how the location of OJ's knife died with Robert Kardashian, as Robert Kardashian Sr. would now have the most motive to expose The Juice after taking one look at Khloe's massive dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment