Thursday, September 4, 2014

Apple Really Fucked Up & Allowed "The Fappening"


The more I read about the celebrity nude leak, the more I realize Apple is liable for complacency and insecurity.  All anyone had to do was have an email address, download a password guesser, and try to log on to the person's Find My iPhone remotely.  Nearly all Apple's apps already have brute force (password guessing) protection.  There is no logical reason for Find My iPhone to be any different.  Quite an egregious vulnerability.  Verlander by far got it the worst out of anyone. **cough** BarRafaeli **cough**  I'd seriously guess there is a 50/50 chance Kate Upton breaks up with him for those other skanks in his phone or more likely because of the picture above.  [On a separate note, if you know your ex-girlfriend's password, you wouldn't be human if you weren't curious.]  Buster Olney tweeted out that Verlander has given up the most runs of any pitcher this year.  It truly makes me wonder if these photos were hanging over his head as the hackers extorted him throughout the season.  And this Dodgers fan yesterday is the dean of students in the DGAF School of Kinesiology.  This version of The Dude is the living embodiment of how I feel at The Big A every time I forget how much I hate day games.


Is this what they had in mind with free WiFi at the Rays games? 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! THE official shirt of #TheFappening! http://teespring.com/fappening2014 #LOL Please RT.

    ReplyDelete