Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Olbermann Hates On Derek Jeter



I really enjoyed this complete takedown of the Derek Jeter farewell tour.  Very few people (Read: Obama) can be so mediocre at their jobs while receiving adulation from every corner of the world.  Please don't pay attention to the fact that today is Obama's one year anniversary of demanding the UN remove Assad from Syria, except today he's asking the UN to bomb Assad's very own enemies instead.  This is what happens when you have a fucking moron making meaningful decisions with worldwide implications.

In other news, Paulina Gretzky announced that Dustin Johnson knocked her up out of wedlock.  It's nice to know DJ was doing something during his PGA Tour mandated leave of absense.  While I know she would never try on a wedding dress with a baby bump, do you think they quickly get shotgunned married now or wait until next summer?  My money's on next summer, if he can keep his nose clean. That's a big IF.


And this Vine of Lefty taking a shot at Rory McIlroy & Graeme McDowell's contentious ongoing lawsuit made me laugh.  I love Phil rustling some feathers before Friday.  I have a hunch this could be an incredibly competitive Ryder Cup.



Lastly, I feel you Wilbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment