Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Humpday Randomness



I saw this quote from UCLA OLine coach Adrian Klemm yesterday, and I think most people would agree with him.  UCLA looked worse than awful on Saturday, so I'm guessing Memphis could run into a buzzsaw this weekend.  I don't care enough to read this massive longform story about ex-Oregon football player Colt Lyerla, but I'll cherry-pick my favorite section.


Don't expect the NCAA to do a single thing about this damning information.  It was already proven that Oregon paid $25,000 to have Lache Seastrunk delivered to the football team.  3 years probation and lose 1 (Read: One) scholarship for three years.  One.  The fucking check came from the Oregon Athletic Department, but a wannabe-agent paying Reggie's parents to get him to leave early costs USC 15 scholarships for three years???  What bizarro world am I living in?  Now another player says he was promised a house and a car.  That's lack of institutional control if I've ever heard it, but I'm sure Nike is paying off the NCAA to stay away.  What a crock of absolute shit.

In other news, Kentucky basketball players are taller than Kentucky cheerleaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment