Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Clint Dempsey Proves No One Cares About Soccer



I don't really know why Clint Dempsey would agree to a spot that would make soccer look bad, but I imagine he envisioned those interactions going a lot differently.  This video proves that the World Cup is just a source of nationalistic pride for us.  He even tried to cheat with a Latin guy and a foreigner who clearly cares more about soccer.  No dice.  A buddy sent me this video of a drunk redneck breaking all of his clubs and bag in hilarious fashion.  I promise you will enjoy his commentary.  "Friends of Kathy Watson? Whoever that bitch is" - had me rolling



I think people are rightfully scared of getting viruses in the search for the latest posts regarding the incredible and ongoing Fappening saga.  The first link below is a smaller folder of the best highlights.  The second link is the entire release thus far and will take much longer to download.

Highlights
https://mega.co.nz/#F!wshWxSyY!coohzogAazmSOlaGDfAJqQ
Full Download
https://mega.co.nz/#F!lkJVgYKa!ugSnaG_DPC-eS337w7MHgw

No comments:

Post a Comment