Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Oregon Decides To One-Up The NFL With Pink Uniforms, No One Wins


As I already mentioned during the ALS challenge, Pink October is going to be unbearable.  Oregon just unveiled these uniforms for their Thursday night game versus Arizona.  Nevermind that the NFL gives less than 10% of the proceeds from pink gear to charity, but are you ready for how hard the NFL is going to try to sell this awareness campaign to women viewers.  It literally can't be October fast enough for Goodell.  Pink ribbon on the lapel for his next bomb of a press conference - I'd bet my dick on it.  It's the new American way to bring "awareness," but no change. 


In other news, I was on the Peristyle when I saw this amazing Pac-12 scheduling breakdown.  I cannot really do it justice, so I am reposting it here.  Moral of the story - Fuck Larry Scott in the ass with a pineapple on a stick.

1 comment:

  1. I just hate the NFL Pink Uniforms, but I liked this information. I just wonder if you have any information regarding hottest nfl wives? Actually I am looking to write an article in my newspaper.

    ReplyDelete