Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Betting Ticket - Week 5


I went 9-9-1 last week on my football bets.  Although I only posted 18 bets, I doubled down on Texas A&M curbstomping a coachless SMU, so I counted that one twice.  Some might call that padding the stats, but fuck those people.  Gambling is all mental. 

Single Plays
Michigan State -31
South Florida +34
Penn State -10
Washington State +13
Redskins -3½
Dolphins -4
Chargers -14
Saints -3

Parlays
Michigan State -31, South Florida +34, Penn State -10, Washington State +13
Michigan State -31, Penn State -10, Dolphins -4, Chargers -14, Saints -3

Since I'm sure there aren't enough plays here for the degenerates in all of you, I highly recommend watching/listening the Barstool Pick Em videos/podcasts for both college and pro football.  I would pay just to listen to their hilarious rationales, not even the final picks.

Last Sunday's games -
http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/barstool-pick-em-nfl-week-3/ 
Link to Podcast
https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/barstool-pick-em/id917319181?mt=2 

And Panda Friend aka Metta World Peace aka Ron Artest will be playing for the Sichuan Blue Whales in China this season, so he obviously needed a new shoe.  This isn't a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment